There's a ˌfirst time for ˈeverything















What the hell am I doing !!!!!!

Never thought I will be a blogger. Never had time, motivation or skills to write a blog. I don't even comment when some of friends post a pic on FB or Insta. Yet, here I am writing my very first blog.  

Hi there. I am Bincy -the so called Millennial. Mother of two, working and always juggling between Family and work. But in the middle of all this I make time for ME.I run at least one 10 K every year and go for a trek or hike twice a year. There is always a vacation when I travel all by myself. I leave the kids with my husband and mom and go places that are in my checklist.
My designation at work is of a Data Steward and my latest craze is to learn and get better at Data Management. I work very closely with Sales team.

Again, before I loose the context, why the hell am I blogging!!!. The reason and motivation is the PG certification course that I took up last year. This was a step that I took to change something in my career. Give a new direction to my career. The course is called PG Program in Management with Specialization in Sales and Digital Marketing. Here, I learnt how important Personal branding is and how blogging is important to build my own brand. A small effort to remember ME, the most important person I forgot in the hustle bustle of this life. 

 So, if any of you out there who happen to read this blog, please help me. I want to get better at this and plan on posting mostly about Data management, Trekking, Questions about health and fitness etc. If this blog was CRAP, please do let me know. I want to get better at this and your feedback will help me.

Ciao. Signing off for now 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ever heard about Data Governance !!!!!!

“Do what makes you feel most alive.” ...